- Security Doors
- Contact us
Or fill out the form below and get a free quote today.
1. OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
2. WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect the Personally Identifiable Information you choose to enter on various pages of our site, or that you may choose to give us in some other way (such as by email, physical mail, or by telephone). For example, you will be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information when you register for access to certain portions of our site, sign up for newsletters or mailings, or make a purchase.
The categories of Personally Identifiable Information we collect are your first and last name, e-mail address, physical address, and telephone number.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or you can change your settings to refuse to accept cookies.
3. HOW AND WHEN THE INFORMATION IS USED
The information we collect is used for administering our business activities as follows:
(a) To improve the content of our site;
(b) To customize the content and/or layout of site pages for each individual visitor;
(c) Used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site;
(d) Shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes;
(e) Used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session. You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond our control and this policy.
5. WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION
Information about our users is important to us. Access to your information may be provided to third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site. In addition, we may sell our business or buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be transferred along with other assets. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order and we may disclose your information when we believe we are required to do so by law. We may disclose your information in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us and to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure.
6. METHODS WE USE TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. YOUR EUROPEAN PRIVACY RIGHTS
For European residents only
We collect and process personal information about you only where we have legal basis for doing so under applicable data protection law, including under the GDPR. The legal bases will depend on the purpose for which we process your personal information. This means we collect and use your personal information only where:
• We need it to provide the you services, including to operate the Site, provide customer support and personalized features and to protect the safety and security of the Site;
• It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your rights and interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote the Site and to protect our legal rights and interests;
• You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose; or
• We need to process your personal information to comply with a legal obligation.
If you have consented to our use of personal information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time.
We may use your email address to send you newsletter or marketing emails. We will ask for your consent in line with the applicable law when you first provide your personal information. You can opt out by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain circumstances, you have rights under the GDPR in relation to your personal information.
• Request access to your personal information. You may have the right to request access to any personal information we hold about you as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the personal information, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the personal information has been shared, where possible, the period for which the personal information will be stored, the source of the personal information, and the existence of any automated decision making.
• Request correction of your personal information. You may have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
• Request erasure of your personal information. You may have the right to request that personal information held about you is deleted.
• Request restriction of processing your personal information. You may have the right to prevent or restrict processing of your personal information.
• Request transfer of your personal information. You may have the right to request transfer of personal information directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
8. HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
You can request access to all your personally identifiable information maintained by us by filling out the “Contact Us” form at the top of any page of this website. Upon request we offer you the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in your personally identifiable information. You can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the address listed below.
11. EFFECTIVE DATE
12. CONTACT E-MAIL